Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 219

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 234

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 241

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 248

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 273

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/filnurse/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 27
Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino Nurses News – Latest & Hottest News about Pinoy Nurses Worldwide

Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada

· Filed Under In the news, Work in Canada

Seems to be a good news to all Filipinos who are aspiring to work in Canada.  DOLE announced that they have signed a Memorandum of Agreement with the province of Alberta, Canada for at least 10,000 job opportunities in the province alone.  DOLE is looking at 20,000 more jobs coming in from other provinces.

The shortage for skilled and technical workers in Canada has pushed the Canadian government to seek the help of the local labor department who is more than willing to support this endeavour.  Consequently, thousands of Pinoy nurses are expected to apply for the posts required by hospitals and nursing institutions in Canada.

We are hoping this will end the oversupply issue of Filipino nurses in the country.

[ad]

[ad#ct1]

[ad#ct2]

Comments

60 Responses to “Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada”

1. maricel morella on October 18th, 2008 1:11 am

where do we apply as nurses for alberta canada?

2. denden on October 22nd, 2008 5:36 am

im working right now here in Abu Dhabi UAE, where can I apply?

3. jd on November 19th, 2008 1:55 pm

where can I apply for canada and for australia?
    I’m in Manila ,Phil
    thanks

4. Jenny on November 21st, 2008 9:07 am

This is great news! Where can I apply? I hope to hear from you as soon as you could. Thank you very much.

5. Kristel on November 26th, 2008 10:55 pm

Where can I apply as a Nurse in Canada? Thank you! Hoping for your reply.

6. Leslie on December 26th, 2008 10:23 pm

i am interested in applying for nurses to canada. i am a fresh graduate and i believe i have the skills and capabilities to qualify..where can apply? u can call me 09162231161. thank u

7. daryl salazar on January 5th, 2009 8:04 am

gud day, i just rescenly passed the board exam last june 2008, and i dont have working experience yet,.. do i have the chance to work in canada or australia? how can i aplly?? thank you very much

8. joanna rodriguez on January 23rd, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi there! I am researching on the effectiveness of the Bridge to Canadian Nursing Program in Alberta & how it can help Filipino nurses to pass the CRNE and become successful RNs. Therefore, I would like to get in touch with those who applied or are in the process of applying for the CARNA file review & ask what their experiences were or are. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

9. joanna rodriguez on January 25th, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi there! I am researching on the effectiveness of the Bridge to Canadian Nursing Program in Alberta & how it can help Filipino nurses to pass the CRNE and become successful RNs. Therefore, I would like to get in touch with those who applied or are in the process of applying for the CARNA file review & ask what their experiences were or are. Pls email me on joanna_rodriguez831@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

10. dennis on March 4th, 2009 7:41 pm

hi. i am a medical technologist. where can i apply? i am very much interested. thank you

11. Jeno on March 9th, 2009 11:07 pm

hi! i just want to ask on how and where can i apply as a nurse in Alberta?thnx…

12. J Manansala on March 16th, 2009 3:00 pm

My friend is assisting nurses to migrate to Canada. I could refer you to her.

13. Pinoy Top 10 on March 24th, 2009 11:11 am

Please check the DOLE website at http://www.dole.gov.ph

14. erwin on March 27th, 2009 4:45 am

sa palagay ko pag nag apply ka bilang isang nurse sa canada ay kailangan mag aral ka muna sa canada,di nila i honor yung tinapos mo diyan sa pinas.di gaya dito sa u.s na pag naipasa mo yung mga exam ay magagamit mo na yung pagka nurse mo dito.recession kasi kaya stop ang hiring ng mga nurses pero mero tayong mga kababayan dito na last year lang dumating dito sa maine na med tech nman sila at working visa pero mai convert din nila sa immigrant status.sa amin ng misis ko ay direct kmi noong 2003 na naka base dito sa maine yung agency at wala siyang pinapalakad na pinoy na may agency sa pinas.siya na mismo ang nag coconduct ng seminar sa 5 star hotel sa tuwing tumatanggap siya ng aplikante.mas okey ito kasi thru e-mail lahat ang communication mo sa kanya habang nag proprocess ka ng papers at wala kang perang gagastusuin sa pag process ng papers noon mga yr 2000 to 2006 b4 bago nag sara ang hiring ng nurses diyan sa pinas.ewan ko lang ngayon kung may mga H1B visa pa.pero yung sa med tech ang alam ko ay naka base sa houston,texas…

15. Mary Grace Joaquin on May 8th, 2009 5:04 pm

16. alex alang on May 22nd, 2009 2:03 pm

how can apply going to canada

17. erwin gatchalian on May 30th, 2009 5:23 am

hi mary grace,mag inquire ka sa canadaian embassty diyan sa saudi arabia kung saan ka man diyan sa saudi.i’m sure meron pinakamalapit na canadian embassy diyan.madali ka lang makakuha ng employer mo kung mag start ka ng caregiver then i convert mo dun sa canda pag nakapasok ka na.kung gusto mo nman mag apply dito sa u.s ay give ko add nung agency ng misis ko at direct hire yun at ikaw na mag inquire sa kanila ang tungkol sa mga visa ng nurses na papunta ngayon dito sa u.s.alam ko ay working visa give nila sa mga nurses at may quota pa.pero i’m sure gusto mo yung agency na ginamit nmin kasi amerikana ang may ari.ito ang email add ko kung interested ka ecgmaine@yahoo.com

18. sarah on June 11th, 2009 9:38 pm

i am a filipina here in france.how can i apply?i work 2yrs as a caregiver in israel and 2yrs as a cregiver also in italy

19. Isabelle on June 15th, 2009 8:18 am

Hi, I’m presently employed as a staff nurse here in Jeddah, KSA. Where can I apply for a nursing job in Canada?What agencies can I contact?

20. Jessica Narvadez on September 7th, 2009 2:08 am

where can I apply online?

21. MARIA GREEN on September 12th, 2009 12:45 pm

I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WHOM I HELPED DURING THIS RECESSION THERES ALOT OF FILIPINO WHO APPLIED TO ME AS NURSES IN USA AND CANADA AND WERE PROCESSING THEIR PAPERS TO WORK HERE .
    jUST SEND ME YOUR RESUME JUST BE SURE YOU HAVE 1 OR 2 YRS EXPERIENCES IN HOSPITAL.

22. Rachel Nagayo on October 19th, 2009 6:45 am

Hi, where do we apply for nursing jobs in Canada? Thanks

23. karen on December 5th, 2009 5:21 am

Hi…have a pleasant day.i’m A nurse presently working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.how can i apply going to canada to work as nurse?do you have any agencies here in saudi arabia? thank you and i look forward for your response….

24. karen on December 5th, 2009 5:40 am

Hi…have a pleasant day.i’m A nurse at present, working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.how can i apply going to canada to work as nurse?do you have any agencies here in saudi arabia? thank you and i look forward for your response….

25. THERESA on January 18th, 2010 3:10 am

Hi! i’m theresa presently working here in MINISTRY OF HEALTH KUWAIT as a radiographer/sonographer. can i ask where can i apply? what agency can i contact? i’m interested to apply. hope you can help me.
    Thank you and Godbless!

26. Jeffrey B. on January 18th, 2010 3:35 am

hi,,, i am interested to apply as a skilled worker in canada. Right now, i am working at Kuwait Aviation Services Co. (KASCO) as a GROUND SUPPORT MECHANIC. hoping to get a reply from you…Thank you so much & May the LORD bless you!

27. jan on January 20th, 2010 11:00 am

any chances for nurses to work in canada for the inexperienced ones even just in any nursing homes for a start?tnx!

28. dang on January 30th, 2010 11:50 am

hi maria green how can i send my resume to you?do you hav an email address?

29. ding on March 7th, 2010 3:15 pm

I would like to know where to apply. Please send me the contact details.

thanks.

30. al on May 16th, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi, how can i apply to Canada, Im here in kuwait for 4 years as a nurse.

31. maria kristina joy s. zamora on July 9th, 2010 1:44 pm

I’m a registered nurse here in Phil. I’m working as a staff nurse for 3 months. How can i avail in this job for Alberta ? what are the necessary things I need to prepare to be qualified?

32. rowena bobiles on July 9th, 2010 2:36 pm

I would like to know where to apply. Please send me the contact details.

thanks.

33. shane on July 9th, 2010 10:47 pm

where can i apply?im presently residing here in the philippines.can u send me any contact nomers or emails? thank you

34. Maricar M. Tychico on August 5th, 2010 8:02 am

Hi , im very much interested on applying please let me know how to get in touch with you.thanks

35. jb on August 11th, 2010 2:39 pm

hello, im a nurse too….do not get yourselves in trouble….it is only at POEA where you can trust when you want to go abroad,particularly in the first world countries….i am a nurse but i work for now as caregiver here in canada…after 2 years when i have taken my permanent residency here…that is the time when i can apply for an Open Work Permit at the same time apply as a nurse…that is the scheme…Remember, we are living in critical time which is hard to deal with…..kaya ang daming scam ngayon,,please watch out,,,

36. aysen on August 29th, 2010 2:30 am

hi there how can i apply as a nurse anywhere in Canada?thanks

37. evelyn on October 18th, 2010 11:26 am

I would like to know a hospice care or home for the aged with a direct hire for nurses in canada.very much willing to apply.big thanks

38. regina on October 28th, 2010 4:19 pm

hi, where can i apply as a nurse in Canada. I have the eligibility to write CRNE in Nova Scotia…please help, having a hard time to look for employers. thanks…

39. .philamie on November 7th, 2010 4:46 pm

Im a registered Nurse her in philippines almost 2 years exp. in a hospital im very much interested to aplly to canada im hoping u can give with me information to work as a caregiver as temporary to canada plss help this is my email add phil_onie@yahoo.com

40. lilibeth lanipa on November 27th, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi! Good day. I’m a filipino nurse working in a public hospital for 5 years. I’m very interested in working at alberta, canada. How can i apply as a nurse and where will i send my resume? Have a pleasant day.

41. cherry m. padua on January 2nd, 2011 6:37 pm

hello its nice to apply,i have two years experience as a nursing assistant

42. jocelyn on February 15th, 2011 11:13 pm

hi,I’m Jocelyn from Philippines but am recently working here in Taiwan as a assistant cook,is there a job that fit for my experience,thanks a lot

43. jocelyn on February 15th, 2011 11:15 pm

hi, I’m Jocelyn from Philippines and currently working here in Taiwan,i want to apply for a work in Canada,my work here is assistant cook, thanks and god bless

44. jocelyn on February 15th, 2011 11:17 pm

this is my number here in taiwan +886989170234

45. Get A Nursing Job In Canada • Jobs-Careers-Vacancies™ on April 11th, 2011 8:35 pm

[...] Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino … im a nurse working here in saudi arabia. how can i apply for a job in canada? hope to get a reply from u soon. thanks… [...]

46. Jobs In Alberta Nursing • Jobs-Careers-Vacancies™ on April 11th, 2011 9:55 pm

[...] Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino … I’m a registered nurse here in Phil. I’m working as a staff nurse for 3 months. How can i avail in this job for Alberta ? what are the necessary things I need to … [...]

47. Nursing Jobs In Alberta Government • Jobs-Careers-Vacancies™ on April 12th, 2011 12:28 am

[...] Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino … … of Agreement with the province of Alberta, Canada for at least 10,000 job … Agreement Abroad for Pinoy Nurses; Philippine Government Still Optimistic About More Job … [...]

48. How Do I Apply Nursing Jobs In Alberta, Canada • Jobs-Careers-Vacancies™ on April 12th, 2011 12:36 am

[...] Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino … … Memorandum of Agreement with the province of Alberta, Canada for at least 10,000 job … Hi, where do we apply for nursing jobs in Canada? Thanks [...]

49. Work Abroad Staff Nurses Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada • Jobs-Careers-Vacancies™ on April 12th, 2011 4:16 am

[...] Up to 30,000 Pinoy OFWs Needed in Alberta, Canada : Filipino … … of Filipino nurses abroad? More Healthcare Nursing Jobs and Work … working as a staff nurse … apply as a nurse in Canada. I have the eligibility to write CRNE in Nova Scotia … [...]

50. faye on April 15th, 2011 2:00 pm

hi! I’m in Canada right now with PR visa, I was a nurse in the Philippines with 6 years experience, and I’m wondering if I can still apply for this, and what are the procedures? Who will I contact? please help me…

51. john on April 16th, 2011 9:27 am

Good day!
    I’m an RN here in the Philippines. Just Graduated last March 2010 and passed the board same year. Haven’t experienced working as a staff nurse yet cause i was planning to take NCLEX this year. I would love to know how i can apply for a job as an RN there in Alberta coz my aunt lives there already and is already working as a Canadian Registered Nurse. Im willing to take any Continuing education for nurses in ALberta, Canada if needed. And very much willing to take the Canadian Registered Nurse examination. It would be an honor for me to undergo any clinical training that would be needed to suffice my application. Just guide me on how i would be able to apply a Visa. Thanks and Godbless!

52. jermie rabina on April 22nd, 2011 10:14 am

hi,im jermie from philippines curently working here as a nurse, i want to apply for a work in canada. can u send me any contact number or email? thanks

53. "yEN on April 30th, 2011 2:48 am

iM WORKING HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA AS A NURSE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CANADA?

54. ella on May 16th, 2011 9:43 am

hi ! good day I am a nurse with 2 yrs experience i want to apply as a nurse in canada..how can i apply and where will i send resume?
    thanks and have a nice day

55. Astrero, Maria Cristina B. on June 12th, 2011 11:52 am

Hi I’m Cristina.. I have worked as a nurse in the Philippines from november 16,2006 to May 2011 and now I’m working here in Singapore at kk women and children’s hospital.. I’m really interested in applying as a nurse in canada.. Hope you could send me the details on how to apply.. Thank you so much..

56. Min on June 22nd, 2011 8:36 pm

good day! Where can i apply as a nurse for canada? i am in Manila, Philippines right now. Thank u so much!

57. ramel bandada on August 15th, 2011 4:03 am

hi, im ramel a registered nurse from philippines and currently working here in kingdom of bahrain, im interested to apply for a work anywhere in canada. how can i apply?

58. Aiah on October 11th, 2011 12:39 pm

Where can we apply?

59. Michelle Salvador on October 17th, 2011 7:09 am

It is important that everyone checks to see with the licensing body if they meet the criteria to write the CRNE or CPNRE. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, so the governing body would be the college of nurses of ontario (CNO), for the province of Ontario. Please email me if you would like information or help passing your CRNE (RN license exam) or CPNRE (RPN license exam), as I took the course at the Toronto School of Nursing after failing twice, and finally passed. It is very hard! You can see their website http://www.torontoschoolofnursing.com or email Janet at info@torontoschoolofnursing.com. She is a nursing educator there. You can also email me at michellesalvador95@yahoo.ca. Good luck!!!!

60. Mary Jean G. Antonio on October 20th, 2011 10:18 pm

hi ! maria green,good pm, can u help me apply a work in canada, i am a registered nurse, and presently working for more than ten years here in saudi arabia, under ministry of health. thank you and God bless!!!